Wednesday, September 23, 2009

To binge or not to Binge

Ok, so I'm in the middle of a binge right now. I'm thinking very clearly, but I'm hiding from the girls, because I don't want them to eat what I'm eating. And I WANT TO EAT! I don't want to stop myself right now. This time (4:00 to about 5:00) is usually a binge time, because I'm probably close to ready for dinner (which isn't cooked yet). I usually have lunch at about 1:00, but this time, I'm, of course, not full, so I start to eat.

This time is usually my first binge of the day, my 2nd binge is probably after the girls go to bed, which falls into the same hunger category, not full. This happens about 3 times a week I'd say.

What to do? Have dinner ready before I pick Sam up? Have a protein snack ready when I get home?

I think I definitely have to plan the day before what I'm going to eat, especially at these 2 times.

I'll weigh tomorrow, I was too tired this morning!

No comments: