Friday, September 4, 2009

Sugar makes me go fuzzy...

Weight: 214.2

I really don't keep much sugary snacks in the house, maybe one at a time. Mainly because the girls can't stop thinking about it until it's gone. And of course, I end up eating a good bit of it too, no matter what it may be. I don't even keep cake mixes or brownies here anymore. They seriously send me into a tailspin.

When I went over to Mom's today, they had about 4 different kinds of cookies, and a refrigerator filled with waxed paper covered donuts. Of course, this amount of goodies would take them about 3 months to eat, and when I saw all this, I literally went all fuzzy, out of focus. I couldn't recognize my amount of hunger at all. It was really strange. I guess I wasn't hungry at all if I couldn't figure out how hungry I actually was. Makes sense. I ended up eating about 5 or 6 cookies over the course of 4 hours that we were there.

I would like to publicize my blog to others, but I haven't gotten the nerve yet. I am heavier now than I have ever been (non pregnant), and I'm not at the point where I want the people I know to know about it. I would much rather publicize it to the general public. I guess I think that others will see my being heavy as a failure, a connotation of laziness and irresponsibility. Yeah, laziness, tell that to my 4 kids who HATE to see me sit down!

No comments: