Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Eyes wide open, mouth tightly closed...

Current Weight: 208

After much consideration and deliberation, I decided to follow the Weight Watchers flex plan with points. With all the meals I make for the kids and me and Mike, it is much easier to have the freedom to manuver through all kinds of foods. I automatically eat better foods because they have less points, and I am also tracking my fruits and veggies every day.

What opened my eyes this time, was the realization of how much I was actually eating. I am really trying to keep mindful of my hunger, but I really became aware when I started tracking my points this morning. I had eaten almost all my points (only 6 left for the day) by 1:00 pm! So I knew then that I would go over points, but I ate much less than I normally would have for the rest of the day.

So this has definitely put me back on track, back in control, and maybe later on I'll do Core plan, but right now, Flex is for me!

Do you know that there is a part of me that is afraid of having to watch what I eat. I actually feel anxious about it. I guess I don't like the feeling of depriving myself, even though it's not deprivation. It's living like a naturally slender person!!! AHA!

No comments: